Welcome to The Heat Group’s Employment Page. Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with our organization!
The HEAT Group, which includes the Miami HEAT and the Kaseya Center, houses the World Championship NBA basketball team and is operating one of the busiest venues in the world! The Heat Group is committed to providing elevated service to its employees and guests, as well as being the professional sports model of the 21st century. If your goal is a career in professional sports and entertainment, you have made the right decision to apply for a position with The HEAT Group. We have various full-time, part-time, paid internships, and event staff opportunities.
For job opportunities with Levy Restaurants at Kaseya Center
- Contact: Sarah Moran, Director of Human Resources at 786-777-2008 or SMoran@levyrestaurants.com
For Concession Fundraising Opportunities for Non-Profit Organizations
- Contact: Octavia Lake, Staffing Coordinator at 786-777-2052
For job opportunities with Contemporary Services Corporation at Kaseya Center, click here
- Select Miami Locations
For job opportunities with Pritchard Sports & Entertainment at Kaseya Center, click here
NOTICE: Fraudulent Job Offers/Requests for Information
From time to time, we are alerted to bogus job offers, or emails regarding potential job opportunities being made to individuals in the name of The HEAT Group and/or the Miami HEAT and/or Kaseya Center.
Recruitment fraud is often perpetrated as an online scam where job opportunities are offered via unsolicited emails that claim to be from the Miami HEAT or other companies. Typically, personal information is requested as well as payment to process these fictitious applications that are in no way authorized by the Miami HEAT and/or Kaseya Center.
Fraudulent job offers are unfortunately a growing global trend that we take very seriously and are monitoring closely.
If you are unsure whether a communication you received was from the Miami HEAT, or believe you have received a fraudulent offer, please review the information below:
- The Miami HEAT will not make a job offer without completing a full recruitment process including formal interviews and professional verifications.
- Email communications from the Miami HEAT will be sent via an email address that ends in “@heat.com”.
- The Miami HEAT will not ask applicants to provide personal information (outside of what is typically included in a resume) to be sent via email and will never ask prospective applicants to provide any information to an email address not ending in “@heat.com.”
- The Miami HEAT will never ask an applicant to provide payment of fees as part of a job application process.
- The Miami HEAT will never ask for money in advance to purchase office supplies, tools, or technological equipment, such as iPads, computers, etc.
- If you are selected for a pre-recorded interview through our video interviewing platform, WePow, you will receive an email from email@example.com.
- If you have questions regarding the legitimacy of any advertisement, job offer or request for your personal information, please report this incident to the Miami HEAT Human Resources Department at the Kaseya Center for verification by calling (786) 777-1000 or HR@heat.com.