Food & Beverage
Kaseya Center offers a wide variety of menu selections from some of Miami's best restaurateurs and artisans on every level of the Kaseya Center.
We continue to keep the health and safety of all fans and staff a top priority. For the most up to date information on all COVID-19 related policies, click here
For more information, including menus, images, recipes and chef interviews, please contact Michelle Artimez at Michelle.Artimez@heat.com.
Chicken Ciao - Sections 108, 309
Popular with fans of all ages, crisp chicken tenders slowly marinated in buttermilk batter and served with fries are the “go-to” snack at Kaseya Center. Fan Favorites include:
- Fiery Chicken Sandwich – Tenders tossed in buffalo sauce, topped with lettuce and tomato
- Southern Style Chicken Sandwich – Topped with cheese, special sauce, lettuce and tomato
- Korean Chicken Sandwich – Hand battered chicken tenders, gochujang, kimchi slaw, pickle, lemongrass mayo, brioche bun
- Salsichapa – Waffle fry, pink sauce, cilantro sauce, hotdog, queso blanco
Prime Grill - Sections 105, 117, 308, 324
Fire up the grill! Enjoy top of the line Certified Angus Beef in our new menu of burgers and sandwiches:
- Prime Cheddar Burger – Signature blend of brisket, short rib chuck, with cheddar cheese, special sauce, lettuce and tomatoes
- Fuego Burger - Burger patty, bacon, onion ring, jalapeno, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, pickled tomato, sriracha mayo, brioche bun
- Chicken Burger – Chicken patty, special sauce, lettuce, tomato
- Chicken Tender Basket – Choice cut chicken tenders, breaded and fried served with french fries
- Beyond Burger – Featuring a beyond patty topped with lettuce & tomato
Downtown/Uptown Dog - Sections 112, 407
A hot dog is more than just a hot dog at Kaseya Center. Come try our exclusive supped-up dogs and top yours with creative toppings, or try out one of our fan favorites at Downtown/Uptown Dog along with other favorites like bottomless popcorn, house-made chips, nachos and pretzels. Highlights include:
- White Cheddar Chili Cheese Dog
- Fritta Dog - Chorizo sauce, queso fresco, potato sticks and guava chipotle ketchup
Flaming Hot Family Fun Zone - Section 315
All your fun favorites are here, now with Family Friendly Pricing! Bring the whole family along! There’s something for everyone, including:
- Kids Hot Dog – All beef hot dog, ketchup, mustard
- Popcorn – Souvenir and kids size
- Corn Dogs
- Slam Dunk Nachos
- Snacks – Popcorn, cracker jack, pretzels, etc.
FIT Cart - Section 117
Stay on track with options made fresh-to-order from high-quality ingredients. From salads to juices, select from options including salads, fresh carved sandwiches, fruit bowls and more:
- Chicken Salad
- Mixed Greens & Quinoa Salad
- Smoked Turkey Sandwich
- Build Your Own – Salads
Papa Johns - Sections 101, 113, 310, 323, 416
Crafted with flavorful, superior quality ingredients and toppings, Papa Johns serves their quality ‘Better Ingredients, Better Pizza’ in personal sizes including:
- Cheese Pizza – Fresh tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni Pizza – Fresh tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni
- Veggie Pizza – Fresh cut onions, olives, tomato, bell peppers
Bodega - Sections 108, 124, 303
Everyday is Taco Tuesday at Bodega! Miami’s best tacos and margaritas are now at Kaseya Center! Create your own fiesta with specialties including:
- Pork Tacos – Pork carnitas, red onions, avocado salsa verde, cilantro
- Chicken Nachos – Tortilla chips, cotija cheese, jalapeno, red onion, tomato, spit broiled chicken, red chili crema, avocado salsa verde
- Barbacoa Tacos – Guajillo braised short rib, red onion, cilantro, salsa ranchera
Blue Iguana Tequila Bar & Red Frog Rum Bar - Sections 406 and 416
In addition to full bar offerings, the Blue Iguana Tequila Bar and Red Frog Rum Bar feature ThirstyFrog Red beer and uniquely crafted cocktails perfect for Miami nights at Kaseya Center:
- Bite of the Iguana - Cazadores Tequila Silver, peach schnapps, orange juice, sour mix
- Spicy Margarita - Cazadores Tequila Reposado, chipotle pineapple syrup, sour mix
- Green Iguana - Corzo Silver, Bacardi Coconut, Midori Melon, pineapple juice, sour mix
Pollo Tropical – Sections 120, 325
What began in Miami as a simple recipe for citrus-marinated grilled chicken has evolved into a world of tropical flavors, and is quickly transforming into a lifestyle of happy, healthy, laid-back fun. We offer all of your favorite Pollo Tropical dishes including:
- TropiChop Bowls – Citrus marinated chicken or mojo roasted pork, white rice, black beans
- Deluxe TropiChop Bowls – Citrus marinated chicken or mojo roasted pork, white rice, black beans, varied toppings
- Cuban Sandwich - Fresh cuban bread, bolo ham, roasted pork, swiss cheese, pickles, mustard
- Cheesy Yuca Bites
All your favorite sauces! Cilantro Garlic, Spicy Poyo Poyo, Guava BBQ, Curry Mustard
Vice City Smokehouse – Sections 117, 406
Returning this season! Welcome back to Vice City Smokehouse, where you’ll find authentic barbecue dishes including:
- 16 Hour Smoked Beef Brisket – Cooked low and slow, served with sweet slaw and pickles
- Miami Gold Pulled Pork Sliders – Served with sweet slaw and pickles, topped with our housemade Miami gold sauce
- Dry Rubbed BBQ Babyback Ribs – Fall of the bone, served with dipping sauce, sweet slaw and pickles
Pair any of the above with white cheddar mac & cheese, smoke BBQ baked beans or jalapeño cornbread.
Craft Beer – Sections 123, 110, 114
If craft beer is more your thing, we have plenty of it! Crafts are available in all of our premium locations and most concession stands and carts on the 100 and 300 levels.
Section 110 and 114 are home to our Wynwood Beer Carts, where you can select from Wynwood’s La Rubia, Laces and an ever-changing rotation of Wynwood Brewery’s extensive offerings.
Section 123 has our Biscayne Bay Brewing Cart with local favorites and a rotating selection of new brews.
Full Bloom Vegan - Section 105
Full Bloom brings creative, fresh and delicious offerings to Kaseya Center. Hailing from their flagship Miami Beach location, fans can look forward to enjoying health-conscious dishes including:
- Guava BBQ Nachos – Featuring guava BBQ jackfruit, chipotle aioli, corn chips, shaved lettuce and pickled jalapeño
- Picadillo Chili Cheese Dog – A delicious smoked carrot topped with picadillo chili, ‘cheese’ sauce and onion relish
- Mushroom Cheese Quesadilla – Local oyster mushrooms, coconut mozzarella, gluten free tortilla
- Smoked fish dip – Smoked jackfruit spread, picked jalapeños, cayenne pepper sauce and tortilla chips
Oakberry Açai - Section 105
Oakberry Açai offers delicious, natural and nutritious açai bowls, customized with your choice of toppings. Choose from The Classic, The Works, The OAK, or make your own combination like açai and banana, or açai and peanut butter. The possibilities are endless!
Crybaby – Section 108
Crybaby Creamery is bringing their award-winning cookies and sweet treats to Kaseya Center! Pop by the cart often, as the offerings will rotate frequently! You can look forward to:
- Chocolate Chip
- Birthday Cake
- Triple Chocolate
- Peanut Butter
- Toffee Pistachio
The Sweet Spot – Section 112
Is your sweet tooth trying to get your attention? Featuring a rotating selection of local Miami favorites, The Sweet Spot has got you covered with:
- Key Lime Pie from Fookem Fabulous Pies
- Fun Gelato Popsicles from Gelatys
- Specialty Donuts from MOJO Donuts
- Tres Leches and Dulce De Leche from Sergios
- And more! Check back often for new favorites!
The Empanadas – Section 120
This is what flavorful means! New to the concourse, The Empanadas bring their unique twists on a Miami favorite, with rotating offerings including:
- Beef - Homemade premium ground beef, onions, scallions, tri-color peppers, hard-boiled egg, green olives, and spices.
- Chicken - Chicken, onions, scallions, tri-color peppers, hard-boiled egg and spices.
- Ham & Cheese - Ham smoked, mozzarella cheese, provolone cheese, gouda cheese, swiss cheese and parmesan cheese.
- Chicken ‘n Cream - Pulled chicken, béchamel sauce, parmesan cheese, swiss cheese, and scallions.
TQMuch – Section 121, 304
No such thing as too much when it comes to tequeños! Returning to the concourse this season is TQ Much, offering your favorites:
- Traditional – queso
- Guayaba – guava and cheese
- Chia – cheese and chia
KOSHER – Section 319
Certified Kosher offerings are located in section 319 during every HEAT home game and select events. All Beef hot dogs, chips, pretzels and other fan favorites are available. For more information, please request to speak to one of our culinary staff at Guest Services.
PHUC Yea – Section 124
Chef Cesar Zapata brings some of your favorite dishes to Kaseya Center where you can build your own Rice or Noodle bowl:
- Fried Rice or Noodle base with your choice of protein including chicken, steak or shrimp
- Boba Tea – Thai Tea, Vietnamese Coffee, Lychee Jasmine, Vegan Ube Latte
Crazy Poke – Section 116
Hawaiian streetfood meets fast casual with Crazy Poke. New to Kaseya Center and voted Best Poke in Miami by Miami New Times three years running, Crazy Poke focuses on bold flavors with fresh dishes. Try any of their offerings:
- Spicy Tuna – Ahi tuna sweet onion, scallions, seaweed, masago, sesame seeds and drizzled with spicy Japanese mayonnaise
- The MVB – Scottish salmon, red onion, scallions, seaweed, edamame, crab salad, crispy onions, spicy mayo and eel sauce
- Terriyaki Chicken – Grilled chicken breast, red onions, scallions, edmame, carrots and teriyaki sauce
RESTAURANTS AND LOUNGES
Your Miami HEAT just got a little more Miami. Welcome to Bacardi Ocho Lounge, as the venue's premier spot to sip, dine and socialize, taking cues from Miami's own eclectic nightlife scene in both fare and feel. Please note that the Bacardi Ocho Lounge requires membership access, available on a season-long or individual-event basis. Access passes may be purchased on the HEAT app, or you may contact Miami HEAT Manager of Season Ticket Memberships Brandon Myles for additional information at BMyles@HEAT.com.
Already have access? Please click here to make your Bacardi Ocho Lounge reservation.
The Amerant Lounge featuring Grey Goose and South Lounge featuring Patron, are open for dinner service. Please note that Premium Lounges require reservations AND membership access, available on a season-long or individual-event basis. Please contact Miami HEAT Manager of Premium Client Services for additional information at PremiumDining@HEAT.com.
New Name. Same VIP Experience: Courtside Club at Kaseya Center.
We cannot wait to welcome you back this season and are thrilled to announce that the new Courtside Club at Kaseya Center, formerly known as Hyde Lounge is where you want to party before and after your event. Please note that the Courtside Club requires membership access, available on a season-long or individual-event basis. Please contact Courtside Club General Manager Jesse Saenz for additional information at Jesse.Saenz@HEAT.com.
601 at Kaseya Center is where you want to party before and after your event. Relax upstairs in one of our premium bars and sip on Bacardi craft cocktails or enjoy your favorite gameday food in an upscale, elevated setting – you can't beat the waterfront view through our floor-to-ceiling windows! 601 is open to ticket holders on game and event days, 90 minutes prior to event start times and is located on the AT&T East Plaza, across from sections 112 & 113.
ABOUT LEVY RESTAURANTS
Founded in 1985, Levy has pioneered premium sports and entertainment dining and remains one of America’s fastest-growing and most critically acclaimed restaurant companies. Named one of the 10 most innovative companies in sports by Fast Company magazine, Levy’s diverse portfolio includes award-winning restaurants, iconic sports and entertainment venues, convention centers as well as like the Super Bowl, World Series, US Open Tennis Tournament, Kentucky Derby, NHL, MLB and NBA All-Star Games. For more, visit www.levyrestaurants.com or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.